What To Pack


In October of 2018 I had open heart surgery to correct a congenital heart defect. This post is part of a series of informational posts. These posts are good if you are having open heart surgery soon. If you haven’t already, check out the rest of my informational posts.  Want to know the whole story? Check out my Introduction post.


Wondering what to bring to the hospital? I made a list of all the things I brought, how I used them, and what I wish I had packed. Below I have organized a list.


Clothes
  • Pajamas - I only wore pajamas in the hospital. I would bring lots of button down shirts.
  • Comfortable clothes to wear home  

Stuff
  • Books - I bought some new books and some old favorites
  • Journal - I didn't end up using my journal
  • Ipad/phone
  • Headphones - sometimes the hospital is a little loud
Anything to add? Tell other people what you brought in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction